Hey Charlotteans, there are still plenty of events you enjoy this weekend especially if you’re an automotive enthusiast and I have exciting news to show you that is Automotive related! Let me introduce to you, it’s the 2017 Charlotte International Auto Show (CIAS).
Every Charlottean is proud to call this auto show as the only leading automobile event in the Carolinas. They’re celebrating their 25th anniversary this year and there has never been a better time to come down and see an auto show like this ever before at a place near you.
Jenn Jackson, the Assistant Show Producer at the Charlotte International Auto Show has all the first hand information to ensure that every Charlottean needs to know before walking inside the exhibition starting today!
1. What is the NC Auto Show and how does your organization play a part in improving the automotive industry in North Carolina?
We are actually the Charlotte International Auto Show (CIAS). CIAS is the largest auto show in the Carolinas and is a consumer show for anyone looking to experience 300+ vehicles and 30+ manufacturer’s all under one roof. CIAS is produced by the Greater Charlotte Automotive Dealers Association which is made up of about 100 regional dealers. Our goals with the show is to give consumers the opportunity to experience the latest in automotive techonology, safety and luxury in a low pressure environment. All proceeds are given back to area non-profits in the community. To date, the association has given back over $3 million.
2. Let’s talk about the features that will be on display, we got the ride and drive section, how will participants benefit from this program when it comes to using modern day technology and safe driving on our roads?
We have four manufacturer’s offering ride and drives onsite. This is a fantastic opportunity for consumers to actually take a car they might be interested in out on the Charlotte roads and experience the vehicle. Technology and safety features evolve every year and consumers are always pleased to experience this first hand.
3. We also have a fantastic line up about the history of automobiles, how do vehicles evolve over time from the 1900s through to the cars we see today?
Safety and technology features are by far the biggest differences.
4. In regards to BRAKES Dragster, why this is the perfect time for commuters to get educated about safe driving and not get in the way of accidents?
The B.R.A.K.E.S. program is an outstanding opportunity unlike no other for teen drivers to learn defensive driving skills.
5. We got the Free Buyer’s Guide, why do consumers need to know when it comes to comparing cars on the market, going to the dealership and looking to buy a vehicle for the right deal at the right price?
The free buyers guide provides an in depth view of the Charlotte Auto Show and many of our manufacturer’s and dealer members. There is no better way to compare and contrast vehicles than this once a year opportunity at the Charlotte Auto Show.
6. Like many other motor shows, give me a full list of manufacturers that will be onboard and are we going to see some form of concept cars as well as a number of new prouduction vehicles that will be on display at the show?
7. You’re also offering a FREE lunch as well as Family Fun Day; does these two items come with a add on or included as a part of the general ticket entry to the show?
Free lunch is available with a purchase of ticket from 12p-2p on Thursday and Friday. Family Day is on Sunday which includes extra activities and fun for kids (mascots, face painters, entertainers, Santa and more)
8. How much does the ticket costs and do you offer any discounts?
$8 in advance online $10 at the door. Kids 12 and under are free.
You can buy the tickets here.
9. What date and time will you run the NC Auto Show?
10. Where the Event will take place?
Charlotte Convention Center
You can also visit their website here.
This represents another fantastic activity to see for not only for automotive enthusiasts as well as diehard auto racing and NASCAR fans, the kids to have fun and for those adults starting out at college & males over 25 who are looking to broaden their market knowledge when it comes to choosing to buy a an ideal vehicle at the right price.
If you cannot make to the show today, don’t worry as there’s still ample time to see the cars on display tomorrow if not the entire weekend, so you four unforgettable opportunities to have a great day out at the Charlotte International Auto Show (CIAS).
And as always have fun!!